Customer Care Policy
Customer service is a top priority of SiClothing and developing strategies to improve the way we provide customer service and identify and meet our customers needs. All SiClothing’s customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
1. Staff members are responsible for providing the best customer service possible and are empowered to make decisions that will ensure the best experience for each customer while balancing the needs of the individual with the overall needs of SiClothing’s customers.
2. When answering the phone, a SiClothing employee will identify him or her self and the department in which (s)he works. All staff will wear name tags so that customers can recognize them as SiClothing employees.
3. Staff will assist customers on a first come, first served basis to the extent possible without infringing on the service needs of other customers.
4. Staff members will enable successful on-line store use by assisting customers with the on-line store resources and products.
5. A customer with complaints about the service received shall be referred to the senior staff on duty at the time or to the SiClothing director. The contact details of senior staff and the director are available in the contacts section of the on-line store.